5 Things You Didn’t Know About Vancouver Fashion Week
Here are 5 things that most people don’t know about Vancouver Fashion Week:
- Vancouver Fashion Week is entering its 17th year and 30th season.
- Vancouver Fashion Week is the largest growing Fashion Week in the world.
- It is widely recognized for providing a platform to nurture and celebrate the fashion industry
- Vancouver Fashion Week is 65% Emerging and 35% Established Designers.
- Diversity and multiculturalism are Vancouver Fashion Week’s core values.
For 30 consecutive seasons, VANCOUVER FASHION WEEK thrives on inviting the most creative, dynamic talent and feature established and emerging designers.
Vancouver Fashion Week (VFW) is a one-of-a-kind event that continuously brings together buyers, media, celebrities, industry professionals and innovative designers from around the world to celebrate creativity and fashion. Diversity and multiculturalism are VFW’s core values. This semi-annual event has been host to a range of collections from street wear to eco-friendly garments. VFW has established itself as a highly successful and widely recognized event providing a platform to nurture and celebrate the fashion industry.
For more information go to www.vanfashionweek.com