Mark Saturday, July 13th from 10 am. to 3 pm on your calendar.
We’re giving the people of Surrey and Fraser Health communities a chance to see inside Canada’s second largest Emergency Department, which opens to patients October 1st.
Tour our new, bigger state-of-the-art facility — the size of 3 NHL hockey rinks. Emergency staff will be on hand for a show and tell, too.
• See inside our trauma room
• Tour our separate Pediatric Emergency Department just for kids, 1 of only 2 in BC
• Learn how wait times to be triaged will be shorter
• Peek inside our new patient treatment rooms (there’s over 100 of them)
• Check out our new electric stretchers (ER staff love them!)
• Find out how we’re reducing the spread of infectious diseases
• Hear about our new CT scanner and mobile x-ray machines
• Learn about new services for mental health and substance use patients
• And much, much more.
Hospital parking is free during the Sneak Preview (see www.surreyhospital.ca for details). The event entrance is at the SW corner of 94A Avenue.
We’re Surrey proud, and we think you’ll be too after the Sneak Preview. So bring the family and join us on July 13th.