EdTech company CCI Learning is currently seeking a Financial Controller to join their dynamic Langley, B.C. team!
You are an outgoing, fun, social and an interested prospective member of the CCI Learning team. You enjoy leading people directly and indirectly. You manage people to help them reach their potential. You understand the importance of company culture, as well as the disciplines needed to aggressively grow a business. You are sales focused and enjoy interacting in the sales and business development functions of a business as needed. You have a smile for everyone.
You will be accountable for all CCI Learning’s financial, administrative and risk management. Working as a member of the executive team, you will actively contribute to:
- Developing CCI Learning’s financial and operational strategy.
- Developing performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
Initially you will also have primary responsibility for:
- Developing and maintaining reliable, appropriate and cost effective control systems, for transaction processing, timely and accurate financial and management reporting of CCI Learning’s operations, and safeguarding CCI Learning’s assets.
- Day-to-day treasury management of cash, foreign currency and general banking activities.
- Establishing appropriate budgeting processes, and participating in assessment of significant spending initiatives and commitments.
- Providing excellent general financial and administrative support for a sales-focused management team.
You will also be expected progressively to assume responsibility from the Chairman for:
- CCI Learning’s tax and legal compliance in multiple North American and other jurisdictions, and corporate secretarial requirements and legal documentation in a business significantly based on developing and licensing its own and other intellectual property.
- Assisting in developing and conducting effective financial and tax strategies.
If you think you’re the right fit for this position, CCI Learning would love to hear from you. Visit their LinkedIn job posting for more information and how to apply.