Wheel 2 Heal is a fun, challenging and unique bicycle ride through the Tri-Cities that raises money for Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation. Whatever your ability and fitness level, there is a route for you. Routes include a flat PoCo trail ride with options for 15km, 30 km or 40 km., or a mostly flat but challenging road ride of 65 km or 100km. There is even a Kid’s Race!
Riders raise a minimum of $250 that allows the Foundation to invest in the rapidly growing needs of its hospital. Eagle Ridge Hospital is situated in the second fastest growing community in the Fraser Health Region and is visited by more than 100,000 people each year. This cycling fundraiser, Wheel 2 Heal, is a fantastic way to give back to a local hospital, get active and have fun with family, friends…or even solo!
Your ride entry includes:
- Choices of a trail ride (15km, 30km or 40km), or road ride (65km or 100km) – all are fun and scenic rides!
- Fun training rides for all levels prior to the event
- Exciting prize incentives
- Access to the Celebration Plaza with entertainment and vendors
- 50+ friendly volunteers cheering you on
- First Aid & Mechanics on event-day
- Water stations along the course
- Plenty of clearly marked signage and course marshalls along the course
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2015
Time: 8:25 AM – 2:30 PM (select times, depending on road course/race)
Location: Start and finish location is at Lot E, Town Center Park, Coquitlam, BC