Report non-emergency problems or make a request online, 24 hours a day using the Report a Problem graphic on this page: surrey.ca/city-services
Or, call the City at 604-591-4152 for inquiries and emergency issues like missing stop signs and broken water mains. For a broken traffic signal or streetlight call 604-591-4338
Smartphone users can download the new Surrey Request App to report issues! surrey.ca/city-services/12082
Your name and identifying information, such as your address, phone number and email address, will be kept confidential by the City of Surrey in accordance with the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act of British Columbia.
Access COSMOS – the City Of Surrey Mapping Online System cosmos.surrey.ca/external
Select: City Map (Not operational with Microsoft Edge/Windows 10, yet)
Note: COSMOS is no longer supported on Chrome at this time. Please use Firefox, Safari, or IE.
Submit your service request with Surrey’s new “Surrey Request” app from your iPhone, Android, or Blackberry smartphone. Report graffiti, potholes, litter, and much more!
Note: Surrey residents using the former “SeeClickFix” app should delete it from their smartphone as it no longer links to the City of Surrey.
Use the Surrey Request App to:
- Take a picture of your issue and send it to the City of Surrey, directly from your App.
- Show the issue location with the smartphone’s built-in GPS
- Pinpoint the location by moving the map marker
- Select from list of issues – no typing required
- Track recent requests and get their status
- Stay up-to-date with issue status updates
- Download the iPhone Surrey Request app from iTunes Store
- Download the Android Surrey Request app from Google Play
- Visit the mobile Surrey Request page on your Blackberry or Windows smartphone
If you’re at your desk, use the Report a Problem website surrey.ca/city-services/667