‘One Love’: How Fashion Weaves Ethnicities Together
Bold. Courageous. RAW – Style is our personal expression of what we want to convey to the world … fashion is love weaving us together in a hub as one. One Love.
Local fashion e-tailer, House Farola transcends the commercial normcore acceptance by embracing the dominant concept of unifying women of different color. ‘One Love’ is a celebration of women universally.
‘One Love’ enchants the crucial message to simply extend and multiply that much needed dose of love through our sisters near and far amongst our destructive, hate pervaded and bigoted world.
‘One Love’ restores faith in the infamous ‘style is limitless’ saying, as long as we experiment, conquer, embrace our individuality and respect those who aren’t afraid to embrace their self being.
‘One Love’ celebrates authenticity, diversity and refined style exclusivity.
- Outfits/Wardrobe: House Farola (Instagram: @housefarola)
- Photography: Olga Pavlova (https://pavlova.smugmug.com)
- Stylist/Concept Director: Sonam Naidu (Instagram: @sonamnaidu)
- Assistant Stylist: Kam Bains (Instagram: @singhstyles)
- Assistance: Gena Kooner (Instagram: @genakooner)
- Hookum Design Studio (Instagram: @hookumdesignstudio)
- Wanna Collection (Instagram: @wannacollection)
- Athena (Instagram: @aathenaaa)
RELATED VIDEO: Go Behind the Scenes at Fashion Romance 2015
WATCH: Surrey604 boys Daman (Beatler) Beatty, Sukh Johal and Esmir Milavic, the Bosnian Beast take you out for a night of action at Surrey’s Fashion Romance 2015. Catch breathtaking highlights from this spectacular Bollywood fashion show and join us backstage with stunningly gorgeous models primping and prepping for the runway! Sukh Johal works the crowd and grabs an exclusive interview with Armaan DBG Fashion designer Davi Bains-Gill herself!