This weekend, in Vancouver, there is going to be a surge of inspired young kids and adults heading to the Vancouver Playhouse for a couple incredible events. These two events will have you and your kids on the edge of your seats while you learn all the in’s and outs of the entertainment industry.
What events do we have to look forward to?
Let’s Hear It BC U-19 Songwriters’ Circle will be held on March 10, 2018 at 7:30pm the Vancouver Playhouse. On the same day they will also be holding an amazing Career Days featuring professionals in this ever growing industry.
Several amazing BC artists will take the stage to share their music, their JUNO stories, and how they’ve come to find and establish their voice in creating music. There will be so many great artists you’ll be floored when you learn just how cheap the ticket prices are.
Featured artists include:
- JUNO Award winning performer, songwriter and producer Ryan Guldemond of Mother Mother. Who is also hosting.
- Classical Composer – Jordan Nobles
- EDM Producer and Vocalist – Nick Middleton (Funk Hunters) w/ Georgia Murray
- Singer Songwriter – FIONN
- Emerging Songwriter – Justin Pham
- Singer Songwriter – Ta’Kaiya Blaney w/ Aaron Ross (Boom Booms)
- Producer/Songwriter – Chin Injeti w/ Ty Waters
These events will have no shortage of entertainment for the whole family and amazing information for any young adults interested in pursuing this as a career choice. There is nothing that you can’t do in this world if you are willing to work hard for it and events like these are exactly what we need to keep inspiring others.
Let’s Hear It Event Details
Date: March 10, 2018
Location: Vancouver Playhouse
Tickets: $10 in advance, $15 at the door
Buy your tickets: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/u-19-songwriters-circle-tickets-43644627255
Career Day Event Details