Sikh Research Institute produced an eye opening conference on the life and legacy of Guru Nanak this past weekend at SFU’s newly opened School of Sustainable Energy Engineering. The conference brought in a few hundred guests to downtown Surrey to listen to a wide array of presenters from around the globe in celebration of #Nanakshahi550.
- Harinder Singh, New Jersey, USA
- Inni Kaur, Connecticut, USA
- Dr. Jaswant Singh, Haryana, India
- Jasleen Kaur, Maryland, USA
- Asha Marie Kaur, New Jersey, USA
- Dr. Manjit Singh, Washington, USA
- Rena Kaur, British Columbia, Canada
- Kiranjot Kaur, British Columbia, Canada
The conference ended with almost an hour of Q&A between the panel of presenters and attendees. For those of you who were unable to attend, head over to SikhRI’s Facebook page to watch the full livestream.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sikhresearchinstitute/