Art of Meditation - Sahaj Samadhi
We are very happy to announce Bhavesh Tolani, Vice President of Art of Living Canada is coming to Vancouver in Jan to teach Sahaj Samadhi, The
We are very happy to announce Bhavesh Tolani, Vice President of Art of Living Canada is coming to Vancouver in Jan to teach Sahaj Samadhi, The Art of Meditation course. In this course, you will learn how to meditate effortlessly with your own mantra, quieten your thoughts and clear your mind on a daily basis
The Sahaj Samadhi meditation technique is a 20-minute meditation practice. In this short span of time, you experience a deep conscious rest which revitalizes your system and dissolves stress and tension, both at the surface and deep within.
What will I get?
- Personal Instruction is followed by small-group practice and training.
- Experience Deep Inner Peace—the State of Samadhi
- Increase Self-Awareness, Clarity and Creativity
- Become Fully Proficient in Just a Few Hours.
- Get personal instruction from a certified teacher.
- Get expert input on your questions about meditation... for the rest of your life!
- Local and online refresher sessions help you build a solid practice.
Have a Question?
Contact our meditation expert Kalpna | firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-725-0396
26 (Friday) 6:30 pm - 28 (Sunday) 3:00 pm