Designing Interviews to Screen for Values & Culture Fit
How do you ensure your company is hiring for values and not just skills? Values-based hiring done well attracts candidates who are equally
How do you ensure your company is hiring for values and not just skills? Values-based hiring done well attracts candidates who are equally aligned and motivated by your company values while holding space for diversity and inclusion.
If you’re interested in learning more about values-based hiring and either want to incorporate values into your recruitment process or audit and amplify your current efforts this workshop is for you.
This evening workshop is designed by one of our local pros in recruitment, organizations and values. What we will cover includes best practices regarding values integration for companies of all sizes as well as an interactive mock-interview session with play-by-play analysis.
Come to our workshop if you are a:
- Founder of a company and looking to learn more about building the foundations for a great team.
- Team leader who's interested in improving your company culture.
- HR professional and looking to learn more about how you can introduce a more value & culture driven movement in your organization.
- Recruiter who wants to know how to find better quality candidates for your clients.
This Workshop is NOT for you if:
- Your organization is not impactful and you are doing business purely for profit.
- If you prioratize high growth over sustainable and long-term growth of your company.
- Recruitment process audit and company values integration
- Create values-based behavioural questions for your interviews
- How to listen for and capture candidate’s values
5:30PM – Doors Open + Dinner
5:45PM – Values Hiring Design Workshop + Mock Interview
6:30PM – Discussion + Q&A
7:00PM – Networking
7:30PM - End
About your speaker:
Teresa Duke is currently consulting with companies and individuals to grow higher performance results through progressive learning, development, coaching, teaching and facilitation channels. Teresa’s blend of learning approaches combined with her curiosity, empathy and optimistic view of the world have been nurtured over 15 years of creating meaningful cultures and human experiences in various roles as Head of Recruitment at Unbounce, Director of HR at Venture Media as well as many talent acquisition roles in technology and video games companies (Bungie, Blizzard, EA etc.)
A trained Professional Co-Active Coach, Teresa coaches private and corporate clients while teaching students at Brainstation that the career-change can a little more practical and infused with moments of laughter and heart than they realize. Teresa can also be found stopping to smell the roses (and making everyone else stop to sniff too!) with her husband and two boys.
(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm