Get rid of household items you can’t put out during your regular waste collection service at Pop Up Junk Drop. This year, Pop Up Junk Drop will be hosted
Get rid of household items you can’t put out during your regular waste collection service at Pop Up Junk Drop.
This year, Pop Up Junk Drop will be hosted on Sundays.
Prepare for Pop Up Junk Drop
To gain entry, you must present a valid government issued identification that proves you are a Surrey resident.
City of Surrey residents can bring up to a pick-up load of materials (one-ton maximum size). Please limit 1 trip per household for 1 ton trucks. Please do not bring commercial vehicles. No trailers with hydraulic lifts and/or larger than 8 ft. long
Pre-sort your items
Speed up the process by pre-sorting your items. The drop-off areas in sequence will be as follows: recycling, renovation/furniture and donations/reusable. Ensure your items are accepted. See below.
Drop off any of the following accepted items:
- Furniture & Mattresses: Couches, chairs, mattresses, and other household furniture
- Electronics: Computers, TV's, batteries, and other household electronics
- Small Appliances: vacuums, scales, countertop appliances, hair dryers, fans, irons, power tools, sewing machines, typewriters, exercise equipment
- Large Appliances and Scrap Metal: Fridges, freezers, washers, dryers, and other household appliances, scrap metal and bicycles
- Household Renovation Waste: sinks, toilets, wood. Please keep clean wood separate from dirty/waste wood.
- Other Household Items: Styrofoam, mixed paper (including cardboard), mixed plastic (toys, household items, garden furniture, etc), metal food containers, glass jars, infant car seats; tires (only tires without rims will be accepted)
- Lighting Products: light bulbs and tubes, lighting fixtures, lighting ballasts and transformers
Items for Donation
You can also donate any reusable items that are in good condition at the event. Salvation Army and Diabetes Canada will be gathering the following items for donation:
- Gently used clothing
- Clothing accessories (shoes, purses, hats, etc.)
- Used sports or recreational equipment
- Small electrical appliances
- Housewares (dishes, cutlery, cookware)
- Decor items
Please do not bring large items, such as furniture, for donation.
We will not accept commercial waste and we will not accept waste from commercial vehicles. Vehicles containing drywall, and/or vehicles that do not comply with other event requirements, will be turned away.
- Hazardous Construction Waste: No asbestos containing materials, drywall, plaster, joint compound, vinyl flooring, ceiling tiles, vermiculite, old chimney bricks, explosives, or ammunition.
- Commercial Waste: No dirt, rocks, sand, roofing materials, drywall, concrete, bricks, asbestos containing materials, or unidentified waste from commercial properties
- Hazardous Household Waste: No paint, solvents, flammable liquids, gasoline, or pesticides
- Other Unaccepted Items: No animal waste, animal carcasses, car parts (tires are accepted), lead-acid batteries, large tree stumps, or hot tubs.
For information on proper disposal of unaccepted items and to find a disposal facility near you, please visit Regeneration, the Recycling Council of BC's Recyclepedia, or call the recycling hotline at 604-RECYCLE (604-732-9253).
June 7 (Friday) 10:00 am - July 7 (Sunday) 4:00 pm
⭐ FREE Tickets To Our Business Success Formula Workshop June 25th, 12-2pm! http://events.mymsuccess.com/a/surrey_biz_eventNote: This Event Is Strictly For Business Owners of at Least 1 Year2-Hour Business Success WorkshopLearn the
⭐ FREE Tickets To Our Business Success Formula Workshop June 25th, 12-2pm! http://events.mymsuccess.com/a/surrey_biz_event
Note: This Event Is Strictly For Business Owners of at Least 1 Year
2-Hour Business Success Workshop
Learn the vital steps to maximizing Growth, Sales & Profit.
Here are some of the things you will learn at the event:
- How to grow your business to the next level!
- Completely remove roadblocks from impeding your growth.
- Load success software on your hard drive.
- How to get out of your own way!
- Learn how to think like the wealthy.
- How to create massive SUCCESS habits!
- Maximize PROFIT in your business.
- How to dream big and achieve results rapidly.
- How to become an inspired business that people line up to work for!
- How to Eliminate FEARS and maximize growth!
- How to earn the MONEY you want & have more TIME OFF!
- Become part of a massive like-minded community.
- Network & grow your business – you could walk out with business
This 2-hour event is jam-packed with tools and strategies that you can implement in your business immediately. This is not another fluffy "introductory event" like you may have experienced, it's designed to get you on the right track to maximizing growth, sales and profit.
This is the first step in getting your Business MBA (Mega Bank Account) and you will learn a ton. In fact, we will have a notepad and pen ready for you, so that you can walk away with key nuggets to implement in your business.
MARKETING AND SALES - Learn how to generate more sales, work with better clients and charge higher prices for your products and services. During this 2-hour workshop, we will teach the key strategies behind amplifying your leads and sales 10x with marketing funnels and automation tools that allow you to make money while you sleep and better leverage your time!
BUSINESS SYSTEMS - Learn how to stop attempting to grow your business by doing more. Instead do less and achieve more. With the right systems in place within your business, you can scale through the glass ceilings holding you back to achieve sustainable and scalable growth. We will also reveal the counterintuitive steps to take to find untapped markets for your products and services and how knowing the right systems to have in place will completely rejuvenate your business.
MINDSET - Colin Sprake has a mastery level in facilitation and over 3 decades of studying the mind that will have even the most skeptical of attendees melting away years of being “stuck” in debilitating patterns. The first step to building a successful business and breaking through your revenue glass ceilings is to change the way you think and behave. Whether you’re operating a billion dollar company or just starting out, there are core human behaviours and mindset tools that Colin will help you embody and implement faster than anyone else.
(Tuesday) 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Smash Theatre School (based in South Surrey), is presenting the production of Legally Blonde, The Musical held at the Surrey Arts Centre Main Stage June 27th to June 29th.
Event DetailsSmash Theatre School (based in South Surrey), is presenting the production of Legally Blonde, The Musical held at the Surrey Arts Centre Main Stage June 27th to June 29th. Tickets are more information are available at: https://tickets.surrey.ca/TheatreManager/1/tmEvent/tmEvent2141.html
All Day (Thursday)
27jun7:30 am11:59 amRicky's Country Restaurant, 2160 King George Boulevard Surrey, BC V4A 5A2, Canada7:30 am - 11:59 am Location: Ricky's Country Restaurant 2160 King George Boulevard Surrey, BC V4A 5A2 Canada Cost: free
For business owners to make valuable connections that will result in business, support, mentorship, and more. Biz Dev Plus is a unique network with a number of
For business owners to make valuable connections that will result in business, support, mentorship, and more.
Biz Dev Plus is a unique network with a number of different opportunities for business owners to grow and achieve their goals. Come out to discover the difference for yourself.
Cost - Your breakfast.
Sorry, no MLMs or hobby businesses.
(Thursday) 7:30 am - 11:59 am
- - Advertisement -