Loved Up! Night of Food, Drink and Dance
It is the month of love! What a better way to celebrate it than by spending it with your special someone as you receive and give love to the world.
It is the month of love! What a better way to celebrate it than by spending it with your special someone as you receive and give love to the world. Join us in an event that aims to empower young women in Ethiopian.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Ethiopian food made with grandma’s love.
- Complementary drink
- Performances by renowned local artist
- Exciting couples game
- Salsa dance lesson by our local professional teacher
What You Can Pay For Inside:
- Of course, More drinks!
- Photos taken by an acclaimed local photographer at our pop- up professional studio. https://thedavidmarkwei.com/
- A silent auction- a chance to get that one-of-a-kind gift for your special someone.
- Ruffle tickets- a chance to win the biggest prizes of the night.
* Our DJ will be entertaining us through out the night.
* If needed, child care can be provided on the premises.
Early Bird: $40
Regular Ticket: $45
Get your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/loved-up-tickets-55055969888
All the proceedings from this event goes to The Entoto Project that aims to increase women digital literacy in Ethiopia. In this digital age, no woman should be left behind! To learn more about about the project visit our website @ entotoproject.org
We would like to acknowledge that this event will be taking place on the Unceded xʷməθkʷəy̓əm, səl̓ilwətaɁɬ, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh territories.
(Saturday) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm