Mind-Body Breath Journey Workshop ~ Full Day Integrative Experience
This is a personal experience ~ a day for yourself ~ to breathe into your own unique energetic imprint, find presence and harmonize your Body ~
This is a personal experience ~ a day for yourself ~ to breathe into your own unique energetic imprint, find presence and harmonize your Body ~ Mind ~ Connection ~ This is the space where healing and transformation occurs ~ where you hear the wisdom of your body and the truth of your heart.
WHAT IS BREATHWORK?
This is a grounded and therapeutic conscious connected breathing technique ~ an active meditation, and vibrational mind-body medicine. You actually feel this vibration in your body, as you evoke the aliveness within. Everyone's experience is unique, bringing about shifts on many levels ~ physical, emotional, energetic, and spiritual.
Dr. Janice Sutherland is a Naturopathic Doctor, also trained in Bowen Therapy and Breathwork Facilitation. She has been leading breath circles in the Vancouver area since 2017. She is very passionate about breathwork and the beauty revealed through it. She uses sound healing, aromatherapy, light body work, and guided meditation to help you align with life force energy. Beautiful music assists in finding presence in the body.
AFTER THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH:
- Aliveness, Inspiration, Clarity, and Access to your Intuition
- Elevated mood ~ states of peace and bliss
- Mind and Body alignment and what that personally means to you
- Open Channels and Chakras for healing
- Tools to move through life with mindfulness and intention
- Creation of new neural patterns in the brain ~ new perspective, thought, and emotional responses
- Increased oxygen, lung capacity, and blood flow
- Activation and training of the diaphragm and breathing muscles
- Organ massage and detoxification
- Released tension and pain in body and mind
- Tools to access parasympathetic state (healing state)
- 10AM : Opening Circle / Movement and Looking Inward exercise
- 1045AM: Break
- 11AM - 1230PM: Breath Journey #1
- 1245PM - 145PM: Lunch (provided - vegan/vegetarian/GF options)
- 145PM - 245PM: Integrative Exercises
- 245PM: Break
- 3PM - 430PM: Breath Journey #2
- 430-445 PM: Closing circle.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water bottle
- Yoga Mat
- Blanket and small pillow (I will have some extra)
- Journal (optional)
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Crystal or a sentimental item for the alter (optional)
THE ENERGETIC EXCHANGE:
~ $175 per person ~ Regular Cost
~ $150 per person ~ EARLY BIRD by April 14th
~ Register and e-transfer to ~ firstname.lastname@example.org or use the eventbrite link
~ Space is limited (12 max) ~reserve your spot today
~ Lunch is provided
PRIVATE AND GROUP SESSIONS:
Available by appointment. Individual sessions give you a chance to have more focused attention and support. This would be very beneficial to enhancing your current breathing practice, working through sensitivities or past traumas.
Dr. Jan does events, retreats, and workshops! Raise the vibration and connection at your event with this beautiful heart opening activity. She does birthdays, weddings, family reunions, work events or meetings, celebrations of any kind, and she also leads circles for red tent gatherings, and community/family talking circles.
Treatments available: Mind-Body Breathwork, Bowen therapy, Nutritional coaching, Integrative counseling, supplements/herbal medicine protocol, homeopathy, manual muscle therapy (massage), Lab diagnostics.
To learn more about breath work:
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm