You’re invited to this unique 90 minute offering to slow down, rest, and receive healing vibrations while immersing into a soundscape of Gongs, Crystal Singing Bowls, Tibetan Singing
You’re invited to this unique 90 minute offering to slow down, rest, and receive healing vibrations while immersing into a soundscape of Gongs, Crystal Singing Bowls, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Steel Tongue Drums, and more.
Here are some of the benefits that you can experience during Sound & Vibrational Healing (Sound Bath):
- Deep relaxation - not only during, but days afterward you'll be better able to manage stress and anxiety
- Increase in immune system function
- Nervous system regulation
- Decrease in depressive feelings
- Improvement in emotional regulation
- Reduced blood pressure
- Enhanced sleep and memory
- Tunes you up to positive mood states
- And more
Venue: Reflections Books, 1111 Austin Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 3P4
Arrive 6:45pm to settle in
The entrance is the door to the left of Reflections Books. Go up the stairs and to the left at Oasis Wellness Centre.
(Unfortunately we can’t let you in if you are late)
Text (do not call) if you are having trouble finding us: 778-680-5992.
Parking: There is parking in front of the building in the parking lot off Austin Ave.
Entrance: Turn into parking lot off Austin Ave
BRING:Dress in comfortable layers
- Water bottle
- Yoga mat, blanket, and cushion for comfort (you will be laying down for up to 90 minutes)
- Eye covering
- Ear Plugs if you have sensitive hearing
- Bolster or cushion for under your knees for extra comfort
PRE-REGISTER SOON AS SPACE IS LIMITED
(Tuesday) 7:00 am - 11:59 pm