Having used the Jabra Sport Wireless+ headphones since February, I have a confession to make. I’m not switching back to regular headphones!
Cutting the headphone cable has been a great move for me as it’s now so easy to listen to music and not be cabled to my Apple devices.
At first it was a challenge trying to hook the headphones on my ears and configure them via bluetooth in my iPhone. Jabra Sport Wireless+ headphones should be charged every 4 hours or so of usage so a few of my workouts have been without music because I have forgotten to charge and have run out of batteries. Sometimes the headphones do fall out of my ears despite the guarantee from Jabra. I haven’t tried switching between the three sizes of ear gels provided as they come with small, medium, and large.
Once you get past these little hiccups it’s smooth sailing with the Jabra Sport Wireless+. The sound is great and both treble and bass are easily noticeable and more than adequate.
Product specifications are always a big part of any technology blog review as well so let’s dive right into those.
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth™ for wireless connectivity
- Supports Bluetooth® version 3.0
- AVRCP You can control your music from this device when it’s streaming from another device, such as your mobile phone
- Device can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
- Omni Directional/noise filter enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office
- Mute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power Talk Time
- Talk Time is the most time you can talk before a device runs out of power. The Jabra Sport Wireless+ is up to 4 hours of usage
- Standby Time: Up to 120 hour(s) Standby Time is the most time a device can stay powered on
- Wearing Style: Behind-the-ear Behind-the-ear wearing style
- Ear Cushion Type:Large (L) sized ear gels, Medium (M) sized ear gels, Small (S) sized ear gels
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.